Saturday, April 5, 2008

awaiting Destiny!

Not my hand,
hold me.
…and let the moon
lit our dreams.

A walk, by the lake
as stars awake.
Moment of
you, me. Promise be!

Gorgeous is moon
and your eyes,
not the shimmering sighs,
of wave.

Matters what when we along,
not the beauty of sea and
song.

Life is beauty,
and you beautiful.
When you are with me
and we alone.

Seeing your tears
fall the cheek. I admired
them gentle or bleak.


Rub
the tears on your cheeks, light
will twinkle on our dreams.

Give me a jiffy to exist by,
or I wont live nor die.


Life is beautiful when you along,
better than the people all around.
Promise me life
and I will dream,
or the death so serene.

2 comments:

Fv x X x aNesQuE said...

You lazy bums! Jim and You!
Stop doing this to me.
Don't test my patience.
I'll start a blog as well..
And..
And...
..And..
And whatever! You losers!
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
I mean Eureka!
I'LL START A BLOG A WELL AND, AND , AND, AND WRITE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN IT!!!!
ALLAH! I scared you guys!

Scribbler said...

Ahem !
Finally the man goes digital!
lol!
Welcome to the blogger's club buddy !
It's a shame that the day you started ur's, i gave up on mine, no more blogging fo' me buh i w'd always relive my blogger's pride through your.
(i'm tired of flasy english *wink)
so long, stay single..stay healthy !!