Thursday, August 7, 2008

Chronicle- MBA 2006-08 -III

Seniors –Junior Brawl: There are always black sheep in a class and so were we. We just could not give ourselves to ragging, whatever way they wanted. There is no importance for the seniors in here, so I keep it short. Things heated up and ended up in a fight when my lone voice resonated in the hall, where eight of the senior students were about to dance. I had to repeat that line almost a hundred times before the inquiry committee we faced. Words were simple but sharp, “Nach meri bulbul tou paisa milenga”, and my voice made it look more intimidating. Fawzaan and Lubaid faced suspension and together we faced inquiry committee, which at some point in time had turned to be so ugly that we thought nothing less than a semester down, would come our way. I remember Lubaid being uncontrollable before committee; Khan I always had my ears on the door. But yea, I still want to see your T-Shirt, with some four letter word inscribed. You actually made Mufeed say it.

Prof.Shabir’s scary statement that he had my 20 page history and Fawzaan’s 200 page history. WhoaaaaaHHH, he took such pains to write that. Fawzaan, Why don’t you him ask for a copy?

One day I would have burst laughing if Sem down presumption would have not been on my mind. I had not known him till that day, and he was like “Not even the birds fly over this department without my permission”. My mind straight away went to Govinda’s Maharaja, an Indian movie, in which he talked to birds.

No comments: