Thursday, August 7, 2008

Chronicle- MBA 2006-08 -VIII

Fourth Sem started with Grand viva, and the start was moreover slow. Students were now less enthusiastic about classes and every other departmental activity. Few regular faces were missing, Zaib, Zahid, Mubashir, Roof, Sunila, Shahfat, Saba. Others like Waseem, Tabish, Toufeeq would be seen on rare occasions. Lubaid, I don’t remember if he gave any class in fourth Sem. Fawzaan, Amir, Insha, Sheen and Me kept on giving classes at regular intervals. During this Sem we also started discovering places such as Nursery where we would sit for hour’s together.

Fawzaan and me found few other places as well, where I would read my book and he would sleep or Orkut.

Final nail in the coffin was getting the Placement cell to answer our questions about placement, and making them accountable, but then they have hit us much harder, they have left us without placements.

One or the other way, because the batch was reduced to about 20 student’s people again began to feel the attachment which was shared in first and the half of second Sem.

Yes, Also MBA lost all the matches it played, whatever the sport. Irony is Faizan played every match. Better check your stars buddy. You aren’t lucky for the team.

The last picnic to Yusmarg, my hands quiver when I write the word “LAST”. I hate writing this word. Although it added few more memories that all of us share. Waseem staring at a couple to win a bet worth one hundred, and falling down the slope, almost drowned in mud. That brunch after a trek of 50 meters, yeah most of you were exhausted and wanted to sit after every 5 meters.

That walk to Doodh Ganga, and the final bath and may be the last one we had in open waters. Even though it was followed with small trip to Pari Mahal and Chesmashahi, where we almost ran into waters scaring every other person. But then some memories last longer.

Or the “Last Perfect Act” of Mubashir which froze every one, even the ones who were part of that scary prank. And then Waseem and I praising his act, with Eggs and Tomatoes. It just made his hair more silky.

Last week, it has been very emotional in the department with most of the girls crying over the, to be followed parting away. With Movies being made out the photo’s clicked through two years and emotional songs in back ground makes it all the more Nostalgic.

May be the life will never be same again, may be 3rd September will be the last time I see all you guys together. May be I will never see many of you again. May be nothing will be same again. But then we still can promise some “RE-UNIONS.”

P.S. This is my story, the way I LIVED my two years in university. Much more than this happened, something which can’t be written but felt. I do not have a very strong memory but whatever I could remember and felt could be a part of this piece is here. Any mistakes and errors are mine and I love them as much as this piece itself. This piece has not been written to offend anyone. These are the beautiful memories. Some thing I will cherish all my life. Even though I wanted this to be written all together a different way but few compulsions kept me high on heels. Even though it could be improved upon, but I wanted it unedited. So that I don’t blow in some fake emotions or try to hide some.

No comments: